Kettlebell Turkish Get-Up Squat-Style
Skill Level: Intermediate
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Take a kettlebell in your left hand and lie on the floor on your back (supine).
- Press the kettlebell straight up by extending your elbow.
- Bend your left knee.
- Pivot to your right side, keeping the kettlebell locked out, and use your right arm to prop yourself up into a seated position.
- Push further up with your right arm to enable your legs to draw back into a squat position.
- Look up at the locked-out kettlebell and slowly stand up.