Kettlebell Leg-Over Floor Press
Skill Level: Intermediate
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Lie supine (on your back) on the floor with one kettlebell held in your left hand by the handle placed over your chest.
- Extend your left leg over your right leg. You can extend your right arm out to the side for support.
- Press the kettlebell directly upwards into the locked-out position.
- Lower the kettlebell until your left elbow touches the ground. Keep the kettlebell above your elbow.
- Repeat for 8 -10 repetitions and perform the same number for your right side.