Kettlebell Get-Up Plank
Skill Level: Intermediate
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Begin in a modified side-plank position with your right leg stacked on top of your left leg and your knees bent. Put your body weight on your left forearm and on the side of your left leg and hips.
- Hold a kettlebell in your right hand, with your right elbow bent and weight resting against your forearm.
- Lift your hips so your body is straight from your knees to your shoulders. At the same time, straighten your arm and press the kettlebell toward the ceiling. Keep it directly above your shoulder and focus your eyes on it at all times.
- Slowly lower your hips and arm to the starting position.
- Repeat for 8-10 repetitions, switch sides and repeat. Remember to keep the kettlebell directly above your shoulder, and focus your eyes on it.