Kettlebell Burpee to Squat Press
Skill Level: Advanced
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Place a kettlebell on the ground in front of you and stand over it.
- Bending your knees, place the palms of your hands to either side of the kettlebell.
- Kick your feet out behind you to assume a push up position.
- Keeping your hands on the floor, jump back to the same deep squatting position as in Step 2.
- Grab the kettlebell lightly with each hand as low on the handle as possible.
- Driving through your heels and hips, thrust your body up and, as the kettlebell travels with the momentum up to your chest, transfer your grip from the lower handle to the bottom of the kettlebell and lift it directly above your head.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to the ground, transferring your grip back to the handle and repeat 12-15 repetitions.