Double Kettlebell Windmill
Skill Level: Advanced
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Place two kettlebells in front of your feet.
- Take both kettlebells and bring them up to your waist by extending through your waist and hips as you pull them up.
- Clean one of the kettlebells to your shoulder, rotating your wrist so that your palm faces forward at the end of the clean motion.
- Press the kettlebell upwards and keep it locked out (full elbow extension).
- Turn your feet out at a 45˚ angle and stick your buttocks out sideways in the same direction as the locked-out kettlebell l(e.g. to the left if you have the locked-out kettlebell in your left hand).
- Slowly bend from the hips in the other direction until the kettlebell in your other hand touches the floor again. Keep your eyes on the locked-out kettlebell overhead at all times.
- Repeat on each side for 8 -10- repetitions.