One-Arm Overhead Kettlebell Squat
Skill Level: Advanced
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Place a kettlebell on the ground in front of you and take it by the handle in your left hand.
- Clean and press it to your shoulder by extending through your legs and hips, rotating your wrist so that you finish the movement with palms facing forward.
- Press the kettlebell overhead by extending your elbow. This is your starting position.
- While looking straight ahead and keeping the kettlebell locked out above you, flex your knees and hips to lower your torso between your legs, keeping your head and chest up. You can maintain your balance by extending your right arm sideways.
- Pause at the bottom of the squat for a moment before raising yourself back up to the starting position by pushing through your heels.
- Repeat for 8-10 repetitions, alternating sides.