Skill Level: Advanced
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Hold kettlebell in the nested position in your right hand and angle your feet 45˚ away from the right side of your body.
- Raise the kettlebell directly overhead, lock your arm and keep your gaze fixed on the weight in order to keep your shoulders aligned.
- Shift your weight on to your right leg and begin bending forward at the waist.
- Keep your right arm extended upwards as your body bends forward, pointing your left arm towards the ground.
- Lift back up with slow and controlled movement. Repeat 6-8 repetitions for each side.