Kettlebell Overhead Lunge
Skill Level: Intermediate
Main Muscle Groups Worked
- Stand up straight while holding the kettlebell in the nested position on one side.
- Extend one leg forward for a lunge, activating the hips and glutes to lower your trunk, bending both knees 90˚.
- At the same time, lift the kettlebell straight up the ceiling, making sure your spine is straight and your legs are stable.
- Return to standing and lower kettlebell back to your chest.
- Repeat for 12-15 of repetitions for each side.